X Factor Church Phased Reopening Update
X Factor Church is constantly monitoring the government's Public Health Order and making decisions based on that. Please note that these plans can and will change.
Beginning May 30, X Factor Church will once again begin holding in-person services. That weekend, services will be outside with overflow inside to accommodate additional people, if needed. The below conditions for Bible Studies will also apply to services. As always, we want to remind you that you can always join us for services online at xfactor.church or on facebook.com/xfactorchurch.
We are currently allowing small group Bible studies (Thursday Morning Men's Bible Study, XSession Youth Group) to take place at the church building, provided that the numbers stay within 25% of occupancy and that the following conditions are met:
- All attendees will be required to wear a mask due to the Governor’s order.
- All attendees must adhere to a 6’ rule of proximity to others. The only exception to this is families that live in the same home with each other.
- The church facilities will be completely sanitized by the leader of the study after the use of the facilities, according to church policies.
- People who are sick or have been sick recently are asked to not attend any in-person events.
Any other events that will not require more than 25% occupancy may be considered by the Elders or staff. All uses of the church must get approval prior to the event.
Please be sure to reach out to Tim Kehoe, Scott Downing, Tom Bailey or Luke McKinnon with any questions or concerns related to this. Continue to pray for the leaders of the church as we navigate these uncharted waters.
Please remember that as the church continues to minister, you can continue to give tithe and offerings via the "Give" tab at the top of the page or by clicking HERE.
Any additional changes, and information communicated on this page, on Facebook, via email, etc...
We are readily available to speak to you on the phone, via email, on Facebook, etc..., and we strongly encourage everyone to continue to Engage, Encourage and Equip each other via all available resources.
For more information about the COVID-19 situation in New Mexico please go to https://www.governor.state.nm.us/press-releases/.
- 05/20/20 -- Our Summer Cookouts will begin on Saturday, May 30. Masks and 6ft social distancing will be required.
- 05/20/20 -- ***We will begin holding in-person services again on May 30. Same times as normal. Masks and 6ft social distancing will be required.***
- 05/20/20 -- XSession Youth Group will begin meeting again at the church at 6 PM on May 26.
- 05/20/20 -- The Thursday Morning Men's Bible Study will begin meeting at the church at 7 AM starting May 21.
- 04/29/20 -- ***We will be holding a single drive-in service this weekend. It will be Sunday, May 3, at 10:30 AM in THE MCKINLEY MIDDLE SCHOOL parking lot. Again, everyone will remain in their cars and can tune their radios to listen to the service. There will be no live streamed service Saturday night.***
- 04/23/20 -- All chiX Night Outs scheduled for the year (May, August, November) have been cancelled.
- 04/23/20 -- Worship Night has been cancelled for May.
- 04/01/20 -- Worship Night has been cancelled for April.
- ***We will be holding a single Easter Service on Easter Sunday at 10:30. It will be a drive-in service in AT THE MCKINLEY MIDDLE SCHOOL parking lot in which everyone will remain in their cars and can tune their radios to listen to the service. We will be together, but separate and still celebrate the Resurrection of our Savior!***
- 03/27/20 -- Bible Studies via Google Hangouts will begin shortly. Check here and Facebook for more info.
- 03/25/20 -- Beginning this Saturday, 03/28/20, ALL IN PERSON EVENTS HAVE BEEN CANCELED. You can still join us online for service at 6PM on Saturday and 10:30AM on Sunday.
- The Outdoor Cleanup scheduled for March 28 has been cancelled.
- 03/19/20 -- If you have children in eXplorers (Babies-5th Grade) and want to receive weekly Bible Studies that you can do with your children, email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list.
- 03/18/20 -- All physical Sunday morning events are cancelled until further notice. HOWEVER, we will still be having a live, physical service on Saturday nights. The sanctuary will be rearranged to abide by current recommendations around distancing, but we will be having service if you feel the need to worship in person with us. We will be streaming the Saturday Night service at the usual time on Sunday morning as well.
- 03/18/20 -- Check with your LifeGroup leaders about whether or not you are meeting. We recommend following CDC guidelines, but are leaving that decision up to the LifeGroup leaders.
- 03/18/20 -- The XMEN Thursday morning Men's Bible Study is cancelled until further notice.
- 03/18/20 -- XSession Youth Group will not be meeting in person until further notice, however, connect on Facebook/Pinterest/Instagram/etc... The youth group will also be meeting on Tuesday evenings at 6 PM via Google Hangouts. Email email@example.com for more info.
- 03/18/20 -- Children's eXplorers is cancelled until further notice.
- 03/18/20 -- The Youth Xscape Weekend, scheduled for April 3-4, has been postponed till a later, yet TBD date.
- 03/18/20 -- BCNM StuCamp at Inlow, scheduled for June 22-26, has been cancelled.
- 03/16/20 -- The Baumann Baby Shower, scheduled for March 22, has been cancelled.
- 03/16/20 -- The March X Factor Meet-Up at Tingley Beach, scheduled for March 29, has been cancelled.
- 03/12/20 --The prayer meeting for the Mission team, scheduled for March 12, 13 & 17, is no longer meeting in person at the church. Please still pray at 6:00 PM.